Mosaics Japanese Cooking Event: Sushi Night with Chéf Norio
• Teachers: Japanese Chéf Tom Norio Sakaishi & Chéf Erika
• When: Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 4 pm
• Where: 2nd Floor, Phoenix Hall, Davis Community Church
• Who: First 15 people who RSVP’ed
• Cost: $5 donation to cover fresh Sashimi and other ingredients
Students will learn how to make nigiri sushi, sushi rolls and plate setting.
We will have a dinner from 6 pm after the Sushi class.
For more information, please visit our FB event site: https://www.facebook.com/events/422888718123905/ or contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470. Thank you! ♥ #mosaics
Mosaics Chinese Cooking Class: Dumpling Making
• When: Sunday, April 15, 2018 from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
• Where: Fellowship of Mosaics at Faith Presbyterian Church
• Who: Anyone who loves cooking and dumplings
Chinese Chéf, Ting Dong, and two Chinese teachers, Laura Fan and Michael Lu, will teach how to prepare ingredients and wrap the dumplings in various techniques.
It’s free to public and you may bring your friends and families to enjoy various dumplings and dim sums including vegan versions.
For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/581910332144054/ or contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470. Thank you! ♥ #mosaics