• Who: All mosaics family and friends (with babies and toddlers)
• When: Saturday, Oct. 14 from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
• Where: Parking Lot of Alta Sierra Biblical Gardens, 16343 Auburn Road, Grass Valley, CA 95949. We will meet at the parking lot at 10:30 am.
• Carpooling Location: Davis Community Church (DCC) Staff Parking Lot on D Street entrance. We will gather by 9 am to depart together. All drivers and passengers, please come to DCC parking lot by 8:50 am. It’s 65 miles or 1 hour driving from DCC.
• Things to Bring: Waters and your own lunch and/or snacks to share. We will gather at picnic area to have lunch together around 12:30~1 pm.
• Hiking Leaders: Paul Shabunin and Stephen Moon
• No classes in Davis on Saturday, Oct. 14 and in Sacramento on Sunday, Oct. 15. We will have conversational language classes during the hiking and picnic. 🙂
About Alta Sierra Biblical Gardens:
Alta Sierra Biblical Garden is one-of-kind, mini “Garden of Eden” that you must see. It is surrounded with beautiful nature, biblical monuments and trails. Please check following sites for more information.
Please RSVP at: https://www.facebook.com/events/239680349893141/ as Grace Moon will prepare Korean Sushi and delicious desserts for everyone. Please also post if you will bring extra side dishes, drinks, fruits and desserts. For more information, please contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470. Thank you!!