• Teaching Chéf: Our Advanced Japanese teacher, Mrs. Erika Clark, will teach how to make Japanese dish, “Hambāgu Ste-ki” both with meats and tofu (for vegetarians and vegans).
• Who: First 7 people who RSVP’ed. (It is limited to a small group
• When: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm on Sunday, March 18, 2018
• as the cooking class will happen in the kitchen)
• Dinner Fellowship: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Japanese Hamburger Steak, or we call it Hambāgu (ハンバーグ) or Hambāgu Ste-ki (ハンバーグステーキ), is a popular dish enjoyed both at home and at Yoshoku (Japanese style western food) restaurants. It’s a steak made from ground meat and usually served with rice rather than buns, which is similar to Salisbury Steak in America.
For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1970893403238053/ or contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470. Thank you! <3 #mosaics