Mosaics Christmas Festival
All mosaics and their friends & family will gather at Fellowship Hall at Davis Community Church on Saturday, December 21, 2019 to celebrate Christmas!
Most of classes will meet until 5 pm. No classes after 5 pm at the 2nd floor of Phoenix Hall.
• 12 noon – 5 pm: Christmas Cooking
• 4:45 pm – 5:15 pm: Reception / Christmas Music
• 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm: Special Christmas Feast & Music Performance
• 5:45 pm – 6:30 pm: Raffle Drawing (*suggest donation of $5~20 for raffle tickets: $5 for 1 ticket, $10 for 3 tickets, and $20 for 8 tickets)
• 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm: White Elephant Gift Exchange (please bring one gift in the price of $10~15 to exchange
• 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Dancing & Singing
Please also bring your personal gift to teachers, raffle prizes to donate, Christmas offerings to support Mosaics ministries, and side dishes (or desserts) to share. We will award teachers and all volunteering leaders during this special festival.
To make RSVP, please visit Mosaics FB event page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/917981891936585/ or contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470. Thank you! ♥ #mosaics #christmas
White Elephant Gift Exchange: Each participant supplies one wrapped gift, usually of similar value. The gifts are placed in a central location, and participants determine in which order they will take turns selecting them. The first person opens a wrapped gift, and the turn ends. On subsequent turns, each person has the choice to either unwrap a new present or to “steal” another’s. When a person’s gift is stolen, that person can either choose another wrapped gift to open or can steal from another player. To avoid never-ending circles, each gift can only be stolen once per turn. The game is over when everyone has a present. Generally, it is recommended to have at least six participants for the gift exchange party. With a larger group, game play may be more protracted. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exchange)