Mosaics Spring Intercultural Festival
This is outdoor in-person gathering for those who are fully vaccinated with booster. (Wearing a mask is highly recommended).
• When: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 3 pm – 7 pm
• Where: North Picnic Lawn Area (across from the Phoenix Hall) at Davis Community Church, 412 C Street, Davis, CA 95616
• Who: All Mosaics participants and their friends & family
• What: Enjoy delicious Korean dishes (Korean “Bibimbap” with lots of vegetables, soups, grilled meats, and fishes) and desserts; Intercultural Fellowship, Fun Games and Raffle Prizes (Free to all participants)*You’re welcome to bring raffle prizes, side dishes, desserts and non-alcoholic drinks.
• 12 noon – 4 pm: cooking at the kitchen
• 3 pm – 4:30 pm: Games, Appetizers
• 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Dinner
• 5:30 pm – 7 pm: Music & Intercultural Activities
• 7 pm – 9 pm: Cleaning Up
If you’re able, please come early to volunteer preparing food (from 12 pm to 4 pm) and setting-up tables (from 2 pm to 3 pm) or stay late to help cleaning-up.
No Zoom classes on March 19, but will have Zoom classes on March 20.For more information, please contact Dr. Stephen Moon at 916-217-5470 or email@example.com.